Christmas, all year round!
- Free Incorporation Service and New Business Start-up Support. If you or someone you know has just started or is thinking of starting up a new company we will be happy to provide all the advice required, assist with initial registrations with HMRC and even form the company free of charge. Alternatively, if you have just started your business in the last few months and have already formed the company, or you have instead chosen to trade as a sole trader or partnership then we will be happy to review your current registrations and reduce your first year's fees by £100. Starting your own business is one of the most exciting things you'll ever do. It can also be one of the most daunting and you probably have a hundred questions you'd like to ask. Fire away! We'll stand by you every step of the way. Click here to get in touch
- Free Initial Tax Review. We will perform a complete review of your existing activities and provide you with a written report advising you on the tax efficiency of your current business structure. We will seek to establish whether there are better alternatives available for extracting profit from your business. Established businesses can start saving money immediately, new businesses can get things right from day one. Click Here to start saving money
- 50% Off Tax Investigation Fee Protection. Offered to all new clients for twelve months. Click Here to get in touch
- Free Company Secretarial Service. All our limited company clients automatically benefit from this service which includes the preparation of the company Annual Return to Companies House and other 'Tier One' company secretarial duties. Please ask for more details. Click Here to get in touch
- 10% Off for our Bookkeeping Clients. All business clients taking advantage of our in house bookkeeping service will benefit from a 10% reduction in their annual fees or £100 whichever is the greater. Click Here to get in touch
- Worried about missing this January's tax return filing deadline? If you're thinking you're going to be late getting your accounts and tax returns prepared this year and you were tempted to switch to us anyway then let us say thank you by picking up the tab. We'll settle your 31st January 2012 late tax return penalties for you providing you sign up before the 31st January 2012 and work with us to get everything squared away by the end of February 2012. Click here to get the ball rolling!
- Late with your company accounts? Sign up with us and we'll pick up the tab, this year only! Oh, and you'll have to promise to work with us to ensure it never happens again. We don't do late filing penalties, period. (Limited to the one month statutory penalty only) Click here to get the ball rolling!
If some or all of the above has grabbed your attention then we would love to hear from you. Simply fill out this form and we'll receive your details by email. Select how you would like to hear back from us and we'll take it from there. Simple, straight forward and absolutely no pressure.